What Information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the Party & Props app or fill out the interest form on our website and real-world marketing channels.
- We collect personal information such as email address, name, phone number, geography, etc.
- You can browse through some sections of our website and app (depending on the version) without registration.
What do we use for information?
The information we collected can be used for the following:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our web and app platforms (based on your information and feedback we continuously strive to improve)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us more effectively respond to your requests and support needs)
- To process transactions Your information (whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reasons whatsoever, without your consent, other than for arranging pick-up and drop or delivering gifts and purchases)
- To send periodic emails and notifications (emails and other forms of notifications will be used to send invoices and updates on the status of your experience booked, occasional company news, related product or service information, etc. You will be provided with unsubscribe option for any mailers not related to your purchase)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures including secure servers for transactions/payments to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Cookies are useful for enabling a browser to specific information to a given user. partyandprops.in places both temporary and permanent cookies on your brewing device; these cookies don’t contain any personal information. You can decide to switch off the cookies from your browser settings. Most likely (by default) your browser accepts cookies. But removing and disabling cookies could reduce your experience of our website, and we recommend leaving cookies enabled.
Do we disclose information to outside parties?
We do not sell trade or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties. This does not include third parties and our affiliates who assist us in operating our web and app platform, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep your information confidential. We may also release your information when it is necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property or safety. However, non-personal identity visitor information may be provided to other parties for insights, marketing, and other uses.
Third Party Links: (Optional as we are not giving any Third Party Work)